Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Tried & True

If you were stranded on a desert island, what beauty product would you not survive without?

I love this question. I love hearing about other people's favorite beauty products - because they test them out then I can purchase them knowing I at least have a decent product on my hands. Let's be honest, many beauty products aren't cheap! You don't go out and buy 10 moisturizers and then pick your fave... you let magazines do the dirty work for you! Every magazine has their own beauty awards. I personally like Self Magazine's Healthy Beauty Products Awards.


What are my personal can't-do-withouts? First - my Neutrogena Healthy Defense daily moisturizer. It's SPF 30 and available in tinted or untinted. I love the way it goes on and feels good all day. I usually wear the untinted version, but keep the tinted version in my gym bag. After a lunch-time workout, tinted moisturizer is a great way to get office-ready again fast!


Next up - my lotion. (Can you tell I'm obsessed with moisturizing?) I'm a life-long fan of Lubriderm daily lotion with SPF 15. It's just the best -
non-greasy, non-sticky, moisturizes really well.
I'm never going without it!



Now I'm in the market for a really good night cream. I'm getting to that age where I feel like I should start using some kind of anti-aging night cream and/or eye cream. Any suggestions?

What can't you live without?

No comments:

Post a Comment