Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Memories :)

My niece was born today! I haven't seen her yet, but will very soon. Visiting my sister in the hospital we delivered in brought back so many incredible memories! No joke, she delivered in the very same ROOM that I did!

It was so fun & exciting to be in L&D, watch her progress, etc. I wish I could have stayed there all day! I remembered everything, how the contractions felt, how the epidural felt (Ah-maz-ing), the whole experience was just incredible. Of course it makes me want to do it again- this just after being on the floor, let alone holding a newborn! Can you imagine how I'll feel after that? We won't have another baby right away, we plan to wait a few years.

What a great day! Can't wait to hold my newest niece tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment