Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I like my job, I do. It's more than just a job, it's a career. But there are days I hate it. There are days I hate that it takes me away from my boy every day. There are days I hate being stressed and busy and responsible for other people. Sometimes I wish I was a secretary or something easy. Logically, I know myself. I know I wouldn't be happy in a job that didn't challenge me, make me think, make me work hard, etc. Sometimes it all just seems like too much. How can I be expected to maintain this extremely high workload and be a mom & a wife? Forget about being a daughter, sister, and friend. There's just not enough time!

Pre-baby I loved fitness. I enjoyed working out, going for a run, eating healthy, etc. Now I don't exercise. At all. Well, I did manage a short triathlon around 6 months post partum, but that's it. No exercise since. I am breastfeeding, so I've lost all the weight but I'm not toned and muscular anymore- i'm like flab on flab! Haha. I know I need to get back into a routine of working out- it's just hard. Especially after you've been out of the habit for so long.

Just add it to the list of things I need to "make time for." Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment