Friday, September 16, 2011

I puffy heart Friday night.

Nothing like knowing you get to sleep in the next day :) one big upside to being crazy busy at work is that the week flies by. I feel like it was Monday, I blinked, and now it's Friday. Nice! :)

This week was a good week. I started going into work an hour early, which has really helped. I know get in at 6am, and most people don't start coming in till 8. So that's 2 uninterupeted hours of work- priceless! I have also been trying hard to do at least one chore at home each night. I did it more nights than I didn't, so I consider that a success. Being super busy at work also helped me feel better about being away from my son all day. Like, if I have to be away from him, at least I am doing important things and being productive, etc.

I'm so tired I can barely keep my eyes open... Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment