Friday, September 23, 2011

Lucky.

I feel like most of my posts are really negative. Partly because I'm a full time working mom with a mild case of PPD. But I am so very lucky. I can't believe how incredibly blessed I am to have such a wonderful, perfectly healthy, beautiful, sweet baby boy. I also have a kind, loving, hilarious husband, and super cute puggle whose kind of a PITA- she's lucky she's so cute! We have a roof over our heads and food on the table (well, usually- assuming we go grocery shopping)!

So even though I sometimes (mostly) sound like a Debbie Downer, I promise I am usually a positive person. Sometimes I sit and watch my son sleep. He is so peaceful and cozy, listening to the sounds of his breathing I so comforting. He just sounds comfortable :) I never understood how much I could possibly love another human being! As I stand over him while he sleeps, watching his chest rise and fall with each breathe, it's like my whole heart is laying there in that crib. I tell him how much I love him every night, that I love him more than all the star in heaven, I love him to the moon and back, that I love him more than anything. I feel like the word love doesn't even do my feeling justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment