Monday, December 7, 2009

New Digs New Dress


I have officially walked through our new office - it's incredible. The best part? I may sound like a high-school kid here, but there are only two levels of management with offices instead of cubicles, and I'm one of them!

Maybe it's childish, but that separation definitely makes me feel more important, like an instant-promotion. The new dress code still allows for nice jeans, but I've decided to only wear my 'dress jeans' on Fridays. They always say to 'dress for the job you want, not the job you have' right? Well, this is my way of showing the rest of the company that I am setting myself apart - I'm taking my career to the next level. Even if I am just starting with my wardrobe!

Plus, now I have a very real reason to go shopping! Hooray for new work clothes. And, a whole new side to this blog - corporate fashion! (By the way, the picture above is from J.Crew... love that store!)

No comments:

Post a Comment