Monday, January 11, 2010

What's for Lunch?


Recently I have seen healthy lunches as a common topic of discussion, so I thought I'd share one of my favorite lunch-time staples!

Of course in an ideal world, my lunch would be leftovers from last night's home-made, delicious dinner. In the real world, we probably went out to eat last night, or had a fix-your-own night, as I call it, which usually means I'm eating cereal and my husband's on his own! So, I've tried to find the healthiest versions of prepackaged lunches possible. I found Amy's Kitchen - a brand of organic, natural, whole food prepared meals! I love them. I love that they cater to so many different lifestyles and dietary needs. They offer vegan meals, vegetarian meals, even gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, and so on, products.

No comments:

Post a Comment